Thursday 15 April 2010

Be like a boat on a river - find the flow and go with it.

You know the saying, 'things sometimes have to get worse before they can get better', well that kind of sums up my day. I woke up this morning after a disturbed nights sleep. The evening before had not gone well. I felt out of things and out of sorts, the pre-leaving detachment process is not easy for me and always catches me unawares. I wake up slowly, take my time and head out for breakfast. The intended interviews first thing did not go to plan. It was during this conversation that energies began to shift and move. Noticing the uncomfortableness and being open to responding to the ouch. Keeping the heart open. Listening to others. Really engaged, I'm there for you listening. Making connections and trying as best as possible to hear the other whilst watching and reading the energy, the unspoken, the eyes, the body, the movement, the tone of voice the whole person. And in turn watching the senses of my own body. Knowing it is soon time to depart and yet knowing on some other level that this is not the way to be leaving. Only to discover that someone special has left without my saying goodbye and a planned capturing of the moment has not happened and all of a sudden I'm gone into the emotion of the lose and the tears are at the surface. My emotions have caught up with events. Now I can no longer keep quiet. I don't like how things are unfolding and I need to acknowledge my unhappiness to myself and others. More than this I need to say what I am uncomfortable with, what is it that I feel challenged by? It's the ouch moment returning again. The feeling of disconnect! What will reconnect me to the people I love? Being emotionally honest. Paddling my boat. And by naming these desires the Universe in its blessed wisdom supports and nurtures me and others. The special one returns unexpectedly, the capturing of the moment takes place, the hugs and reconnections are made and my boat is paddled up and down stream mixed in with laughter and wonder. Now I can leave ...

No comments:

Post a Comment