Friday 22 May 2009

Message update ...

Did the other stuff wait? NOPE. Did the other stuff get in a truck? Kinda did for the best part of the day. Did it F*&£**g back up? In a manner of speaking, can you hear the beeps ... and see the boxes crashing down !!! The one small ask for the 'other stuff' to wait went unheeded ... joy unbound ... and the consequences were deeply unsettling to say the least, and yet not wanting to sound unappreciative or ungrateful for the lessons the Universe in it's ultimate wisdom is choosing to send my way, I know the 'other stuff' came from a place of love. Can I do without the judgement? YUP. Did I learn anything? SURELY DID ... good stuff too, although it may take awhile to sink in.

1. Think about what I want as opposed to what I don't want. We're back to the dopeness versus the wackness.

2. Separate stuff out, label it, put it on a shelf and bring things out one at a time.

3. Even when all around feels overwhelmingly rubbish, find the positives.

4. Be more aware of the consequences on others and act with greater responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment