Wednesday 20 May 2009

Message for today ...

The stuff that you are NOT clear on is NOT part of your path. Or at least it is NOT the main part of your path. The stuff you ARE clear on IS your path. Go work on the stuff that IS YOUR path. Ignore the rest of it for now.

Ok my path for today is ...
step one - walk becky in the woods (yeah, I love step one),
step two - get cleaned up and go to work (boo, not so much fun there!),
step three - do stuff at work (I'll do my best, I can't promise much, except I will write G's reference),
step four - pick up Lou, Steph and Bargy on the way to cricket training (ooh, could get messy not feeling too great),
step five - come home and chill (lovin step five on my path)
step six - all the other stuff can wait, seriously it can get in a truck and F*&$£...g back-up and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment