Sunday 12 May 2013

to be in the flow or not in the flow

Flow has often been the word of the moment. especially in the first quarter of this year. Do I even know what it is? It seems to me Flow is to be experienced, lived in, moved by. The rain is falling, being caught by the leaves of the tree outside my window and slowly dripping down to the ground to flow further still into the ground below to continue on its inextricable journey back to rain again. Water is flow. Without water flowing there would be nothing. I dream of being in the flow where the ego sense of me disappears, time disolves and I flow along in the energetic field of life. Wow flow is awesome. That's where I want to be. Simple.

I'm lost, feeling disconnected from someone, from myself. It's because I am resisting the questions I want to ask, the actions I want to take, the place I want to be. I am resisting because that is what I do. I want to live by my intuition, my instincts, my senses and yet my intellect gets in the way and filters what I do, edits what I say and diminishes my experience. I need to be more couragous and trust myself more. Really there is nothing to lose except my inhibitions, my fears, my shadow. All of which I would be better without.

No comments:

Post a Comment