Friday 10 May 2013

Deflated balloon

Ever have one of those weeks :(
when nothing seems to flow?
the scales of justice tip the wrong way
and you feel like Sysiphus pushing a
large rock up an unfeasibly steep hill
if you were a party balloon
all your air would escape
you know
that deflated feeling !!
well that's the kind of week I am having
no pity-me party here
just a sense of ennui
stuck like an elephant in an alley
no place to go
like all uncomfortable
unwanted experiences
it will pass
ssssooooooooooooonn I hope :)
I don't want to be the energy vampire
sucking the life out of the room
overwhelmed by gloom
like grey clouds looming on the horizon
rain pending
no way not today or tomorrow
or the day after that!
I want to be able to pat myself on the back
say 'job well done'
you are the one who came through
yes you - thank YOU
let's get out the balloons
and have a party,
make some noise,
pop a few corks
and celebrate
now that's the kind of turn around
that I can support
I want to report my dreams have come true
that I've had a red letter day
and that between me and you
Life is GOOD
if only I could, 
I would be the happiest person I know
so what am I waiting for,
let's go ...
from one of those balloon deflating weeks
into a dream creating week.

No comments:

Post a Comment