Monday 7 June 2010

I've gone from dreaming to steaming in 2 days ...

... what's that about?

In the last couple of days I've experienced two major mechanical breakdowns, first my car and second my hot water tank. It's a times like these I'm reminded how much I take all life's mechanical, ecological, social systems for granted. They are quietly doing their thing and only get the proper acknowledgement for what they provide when they stop. As so often life happens in three's I'm left asking, what's the next thing to break I wonder? All the kaputness is a much needed reality check ... I should be more grateful for the multiplicitous functionings that are operating every single milli-second of the day. To all the wondrous magical goodness out there THANK YOU. You are appreciated, honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment