Sunday 13 June 2010

Circles are everywhere

Earlier this week I travelled to Wiltshire with two special friends, we camped overnight in a field opposite from Stonehenge, rising at 5.30am to join a small group of people to sing and dance the stones into a new day.


Whilst inside the stones I could sense and feel many types of circles, as well as the obvious standing stone circle I was within, there is our Mother Earth circle. We sang, chanted, moved and danced among the stones connecting with Gaia, our Mother Earth, to listen to her and to show our love and gratitude. There was a smaller crystal circle in the middle of us as we in the group held hands forming another circle. With my eyes closed and my heart open I could see the circle of the milky way in my minds eye. Circles are everywhere.



I spoke about how for me the symbol of the circle represents home and I'm reminded of when playing in the first snowfall of the winter just gone I instinctively drew circles in the crisp white snow up on Ilkley moor.



With no beginning or ending
a circle is a complete connection
it is equality in experience
all is one and all is home.

What happens to one
happens to us all.
This is wholeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment