Saturday 6 March 2010

manifesting chocolate brownies

This week I take myself off to a quiet, beautiful secluded part of wondrous Devon for my first full on retreat experience. By Day 4 I'm on a roll with feeding the chickens, taking care of the cats and generally meditating the heck out of myself. It's Day 5 and I've not had a biscuit or a piece of cake all week. It's cold turkey central and I'm feeling the pain. From the kitchen window I'm looking at one of the most stunningly awesome views of my life, taking in the sheering breath taking gorgeousness of mother nature all I can think about is chocolate brownies!!! The very first thing I plan to do on leaving the retreat is go and find a bakery buy a brownie and luxuriate in eating it. Yum. In that moment up the stairs walks the retreatant manager, he places a small box on the kitchen table and says to me, 'oh, by the way, I've been meaning to give you all some cake left over from a meeting I went to yesterday'. I look inside the box and to my astonishment are four chocolate brownies ... I'm freaking myself out here ... this law of attraction is powerful stuff, now I'm manifesting chocolate brownies. Holy baked beans batman - what next?

No comments:

Post a Comment