Thursday 20 October 2016

Busyness


I feel my days have become a glorification of busy. Productivity has crept in through the door of my life and sat down in the big comfy chair. My pint glass is full to over flowing and yet the pouring continues unabashed. What is to be done?

STOP!

Simple when it is put like that.

When in a system that is moving forward, machine like in it's process, stopping does not seem so simple. The consequence effect the whole.

And yet this is another excuse as Stopping the Busy is possible when my mindset says No More.

A commitment to slowing down, smelling the roses, watching the autumn leaves change their colours and float to the floor, noticing the full moon rise, appreciating the smell of fire smoke drifting over the nearby rooftops, sending the birthday card on time, all of which can be done.

A gentle reminder of the field of possibilities and the choices I can be part of in dreaming into the more beautiful world I know is possible.

DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment