Friday 22 March 2013

Living with the mystery or what does it mean to be?




The closer I am to the unknown the more challenging life can be. And yet that is where I keep finding myself, sitting at the door of the unknown wondering whether to open it and step inside to be with the mystery. Each time I go through agonies of indecision, of not knowing. In the end all I need do is open the door and step inside. Sounds so easy when put like that. Each time the mystery gets a little closer it appears in a different guise. A new set of clothes to fool me and I reacquaint myself with self doubt, indecision and procrastination. How do I stay in the flow and keep moving? Daily I have to commit to revealing myself. Which part of myself do I have the courage to be? The closer to me I can dare to be the more of the mystery I can turn and face. There is my challenge each and every day … to be me … as simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment