Monday 16 March 2009

at the point of change ...

In the spirit of Sesame Street today is brought to you by the phrase ‘keep it real’ and the word ‘process’. Where I’m at right now is dealing with the fears within. My fears are having a party in my head and in my body. My true self is watching my fears sing from the hilltops, charging through the lanes and essentially pressing all my anxiety buttons in the only way they know how. What does this all mean? Well it means sometimes it hard to breathe, or to focus and concentrate on the simplest of tasks. It means that I get lost in conversations and exhausted by my own thoughts super fast. It means that I am having to keep it real in the best way I can so as to hang onto the railings of my life. And the words process, process, process come up time and time again. It’s like I’ve swallowed something huge and it now needs to be digested, digested, digested !!! I don't need to take anything new on board for a longtime; no ideas, no people, no places, no sounds, no nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment